Your privacy is very important to Ipswich International Church. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how Ipswich International Church collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. All personal data, whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media, will be subject to the appropriate legal safeguards as specified in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
The principles of the regulation require that personal data shall:
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We collect personal information when you are in contact with Ipswich International Church. For example when you:
Ipswich International Church will treat all of your personal information as private and confidential, not to be disclosed with anyone other than the church leadership and ministry overseers/co-coordinators within the church, in order to facilitate the administration and day-to-day ministry of the church.
There are four exceptions to the above permitted by law:
Ipswich International Church will use your personal information for three main purposes:
Information contained on the database will not be used for any other purposes than the above in section 3. The database is accessed through the cloud and therefore, can be accessed through any computer or device with internet access. The server for the database is in the UK and hosted by Churchsuite.
1. Access to the database is strictly controlled through the use of name specific passwords, which are selected by the individual.
2. Those authorised to use the database only have access to their specific area of use within the database. This is controlled by the Data Controller and other specified administrators. These are the only people who can access and set these security parameters.
3. People who will have secure and authorised access to the database include Ipswich International Church staff, elders and deacons, data in-putters, ministry team leaders, Relational Cell leaders.
4. All access and activity on the database is logged and can be viewed by the Database Controller.
5. Subject Access â€“ all individuals who are the subject of personal data held by Ipswich International Church are entitled to:
6. Personal information will not be passed onto any third parties outside of the church environment and associated organisations. For example, ESOL is an associated organisation.
We do not sell or pass any of your personal information to any other organisations and/or individuals without your express consent, with the following exception: by providing us with your details you are giving the Church your express permission to transfer your data to service providers including mailing houses, such as MailChimp, to enable fulfilment of the purpose for collection.
7. Sensitive Personal Information: The Church may collect and store sensitive personal information such as health information, religious information (church attendance) when you and/or your family attend, register for church events and conferences. Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or otherwise shared with anyone, unless required, by law.